Submex Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and complies with the legal requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations of the EU. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 until 24 May 2018 and thereafter the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the “GDPR”), the data controller is Submex Limited registered in England & Wales, company no. 01240117. By Data Controller, this means Submex Limoted determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
Submex Limited may change this policy from time to time in line with legal requirements.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect only the information you give us permission to record, in order to fulfil our services to you, such as:
• Your name and title
• Your contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as your postal address
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and details of which version of web browser you used in order to be able to communicate with you
• Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
Google Analytics Information. We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit
• how long you spend on each page
• how you got to the site
• what you click on while you are visiting the site
NB: Your personal information from Google Analytics (for example your name or address) is not collected or stored so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
NB: When purchasing items using a credit/debit card, Submex Limited has no access whatsoever to your credit/debit card data. This is known only to the credit card processing authority and is gathered only in order to complete your purchase.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• In order to respond to any requests or feedback you may send us.
• In order to deliver your purchases.
• In order to liaise with you by email in respect of any enquiries we may receive from you.
• Gather feedback to improve our services
• Monitor use of the site to identify security threats
We are obliged to share some information in order to enable us to fulfil our obligations to you and to prevent fraud. In that respect, Submex Limited works with a number of trusted third parties in order to provide you with the highest quality services you expect from us. For example:
• delivery companies
• product technicians (to improve website development)
• analytics and search engine providers (to improve our website and social media communications)
• fraud prevention agencies
• Legislative bodies (where required by law, for example, by court order or to prevent fraud or other crime)
We will not:
• sell or rent your data to third parties
• share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA AND KEEP IT SECURE
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHERE YOUR DATA IS PROCESSED AND STORED
We design, build and run our systems to make sure that your data is as safe as possible at all stages, both while it is processed and when it is stored.
The data that we collect from you will be stored only by data processors authorised by the us. At this time and until further notice this is Two Blue Toucans.
We also work with suppliers and partners who may make use of cloud and/or hosted technologies to ensure the security of your data.
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on your computer or other devices by this website. Cookies allow us to help you get the best out of your visit to the website and improve your user experience.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They help to keep our website secure and prevent website attacks.
• Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site and how well the website is performing.
This helps us to ensure that the layout of our website is easy to use.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can set your browser to accept or reject all specific cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, rejecting cookies may impair the functionality of this website.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You have the right to request:
• Information about how your personal data is processed.
• A copy of that personal data.
• That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately.
You can also:
• Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
• Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
• Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
If you have any of these requests, contact us at email@example.com